Things to know before you arrive
- You must be in possession of the 'Health Pass' to visit The Aven d'Orgnac cave and the Cité de la Préhistoire. The 'health pass' provides proof that a person :
- has been vaccinated against COVID-19
- has recently had a negative coronavirus test (less than 72 hours ago)
- has newly recovered from the virus.
- You don't need a 'Health pass' if you are under 18.
- All visitors aged 11 and up are required to wear a face covering during their visit.
We ask that you keep a safe distance apart while waiting at the ticket office and during your visit at the museum.
Hand sanitiser stations can be found throughout the Aven d'Orgnac cave and the museum. Please wash or sanitise your hands regularly.